A quintessential seaside sanctuary, the Sandals Barbados all inclusive resort is one of our top recommended resorts for couples seeking a tropical escape. Featuring a number of beachfront restaurants with panoramic ocean views, the spacious resort floor plan and innovative design elements flawlessly showcase the natural beauty of St. Lawrence Gap’s Dover Beach.
Sandals Barbados Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
Home to three unique villages with varying levels of luxury accommodations, the Sandals Barbados resort is the perfect place to recharge and reconnect with your partner. We never wanted to leave our Crystal Lagoon Swim-Up Suite nestled alongside the Caribbean’s largest river pool, complete with a private patio and zero-entry pool access! Our personal butler made sure every detail was thoughtfully attended to and allowed us to fully relax without the usual stress of travel.
When we weren’t resting and renewing, a range of recreational activity awaited us just beyond our suite doors. With 11 gourmet restaurants, 7 full-service bars, 3 enchanting pools, and endless land and water sports available on-site, there’s never a dull moment at the Sandals Barbados all inclusive resort. The Merry Monkey Pub was our personal favorite spot for mingling with other couples and enjoying the lively England-inspired atmosphere.
Inside Look: Sandals Barbados Deluxe
- Unlimited dining at 11 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 7 full-service bars, including swim-up pool bar
- 3 signature pools, including the Caribbean’s largest river pool
- Luxurious swim-up suites featuring private patios and pool access
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Free access to amenities and activities at neighboring Sandals Royal Barbados
- Free round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
Sandals Barbados Insider Tips
Be sure to request a suite with one of Sandals resort’ signature stone-sculpted Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ for a luxurious bath experience that you can share with your lover!
One advantage of choosing the Sandals Barbados resort for your all inclusive vacation is its truly unlimited nature. On top of the wide variety of restaurants and recreation available on-site, guests can also access the amenities of the neighboring Sandals Royal Barbados. Located just next door and a short walk away, transportation between resorts is effortless, allowing couples to enjoy a grand total of 18 restaurants, 12 bars, 6 main pools, and 2 beaches throughout their stay.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, Sandals Barbados caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world. Contact our Sandals expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals getaway, we’re here to help!