Relaxation and recreation come together effortlessly in one idyllic resort at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort. Situated on a pristine mile-long Bahamian beach, the location itself provides couples ample opportunity to enjoy both adventure and leisure activity. Whether you prefer soaking up the sun or going beneath the surface to snorkel some of the Bahamas’ most vibrant coral reefs, there’s something for everyone at this Sandals property.
Sandals Emerald Bay Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
By day, the Sandals resort is home to an award-winning championship golf course, 11 gourmet restaurants, 6 full-service bars, and 3 pools (including the Caribbean’s largest zero-entry pool), to bask in. More adventurous travelers might opt to venture off the property and take an Island Routes luxury excursion, such as swimming with the famous Exuma pigs. By night, visitors can choose to attend one of the resort’s lively themed parties, or perhaps lounge by poolside fire pits for a more intimate experience. One of our favorite ways to spend an evening at Sandals Emerald Bay is enjoying the sophisticated atmosphere of the resort’s classic piano bar.
Inside Look: Sandals Emerald Bay Deluxe
- Unlimited dining at 11 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 6 full-service bars, including swim-up bars
- 3 freshwater pools, including the Caribbean’s largest zero-entry pool
- Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman
- 17-acre marina accommodating yachts up to 240 ft.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Free round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
Sandals Emerald Bay Resort Insider Tips
Rent a private beach cabana for the day and prepare to be pampered by butler service. Cold towels, tanning oils, fruit platters, refreshments, and more are hand-delivered by one of Sandals’ professionally trained butlers. You’ll never have to leave the beach!
A go-to all inclusive resort for couples planning destination weddings, Sandals Emerald Bay offers scenic backdrops and breathtaking views around every corner. The resort’s manicured European gardens make an elegant venue for wedding ceremonies, while other couples, such as our son and daughter-in-law, Matt and Kyndall, are compelled to yet another equally impressive landscape and choose to celebrate oceanside.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, Sandals Emerald Bay caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world. Contact our Sandals expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals getaway, we’re here to help!