Originally the home of Sandals LaSource, the Sandals Grenada is a brand new resort, reimagined from the bottom up. Three unique villages, including the renovated LaSource property (now known as Pink Gin Village), offer guests an impressive array of modern luxury accommodations.
Sandals Grenada Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
In the Italian Village, SkyPool Butler Suites take romance to new heights as infinity-edge plunge pools blend into the horizon on oversized balconies.
Southern Seas Village
The South Seas Village, on the other hand, features a collection of Rondoval suites.
Tahitian-style villas with lavish spa-style bathrooms and verandas decked with private pools and cascading waterfall features.
Inside Look: Sandals Grenada
- Unlimited dining at 10 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 6 full-service bars, including swim-up bars
- 2 whirlpools and 5 pools, including an oceanside infinity pool
- Nestled on a private cove just minutes from Grenada Airport
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Direct round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need during your honeymoon, wedding celebration, anniversary, or any other occasion you celebrate.
Sandals Grenada Resort Insider Tips
Weekly Fun Schedule
There’s always fun to be had at the Sandals Grenada resort … be sure to check the weekly schedule for each day’s social activities and entertainment to maximize your experience!
Making All Of Your Dreams Come True
Nestled on its own private cove just minutes from the Grenada Airport (GND), the all inclusive Sandals Grenada resort offers guests a quiet repose with boundless opportunity for activity. Trivia, volleyball games, and themed parties are regularly centered around the main pool, while offsite activities range from exhilarating rainforest tours to relaxing sunset cruises. Ideal wind and water conditions make Sandals Grenada the perfect location for sailing, while numerous wrecks and reefs make these seas a favorite spot for those diving below the surface.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, Sandals Grenada caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world.
Contact our expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals resort getaway, we’re here to help!