Located along Jamaica’s famous 7-Mile Beach, Sandals Negril is one of our top recommended destinations for couples who desire both relaxation and recreation on their holiday. While the high energy of buzzing nearby nightlife and tourist attractions is easily accessible to guests, this all inclusive resort itself remains an undisturbed repose, embodying the laid-back vibe that characterizes Jamaica. Find our full Sandals Negril review below.
Sandals Negril Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
Boasting a luxurious variety of villas and suites situated just steps from the ocean, this Sandals resort property puts visitors closer to the water than any other all inclusive resort in Negril. Some of our favorite rooms are the recently redesigned Sunset Loft Suites in Coconut Cove and Bamboo Grove, now featuring coral stone patios, spa-style bathrooms, and Sandals’ Signature Tranquility Soaking Tubs™. The newly renovated two-story Honeymoon Butler Suites also offer impressive new updates, including skylights, smart TVs, and floating staircases.
Inside Look: Sandals Negril
- Unlimited dining at 7 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 5 full-service bars, including swim-up bars
<li3 whirlpools and 4 main pools, including freshwater pools and a dive certification pool
- Famous location along 7-Mile Beach, closer to the water than any other resort in Negril
- Redesigned Sunset Loft and Swim-up Suites
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including weekly reggae parties and themed Caribbean nights
- Direct round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
Sandals Negril Resort Insider Tips
Embrace your adventurous side and strap on your summer skis! Negril is one of the few all inclusive Sandals properties that currently offers waterskiing, allowing you to skim the surface of the Caribbean Sea at top speeds.
EarthCheck Double Platinum Certification
Known as “the greenest resort in Jamaica,” the Sandals Negril resort is one of only a few all inclusive resorts worldwide to hold an EarthCheck Double Platinum Certification for sustainability efforts and environmental commitment. The high regard Sandals Negril has for its surroundings is evident as you stroll barefoot on silky-sand beaches by day and sway to sultry reggae rhythms through the night; Negril embraces and effortlessly weaves the island’s natural beauty into every aspect of its atmosphere.
Contact our expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals getaway, we’re here to help!