Sandals Royal Barbados Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
The newest property of the Sandals resort line, the Royal Barbados resort is currently the only luxury all inclusive resort to feature all-suite accommodations and is home to a number of innovative “firsts” for the world-renowned company. Premiering features include Sandals’ first rooftop pool and bar, a 4-lane bowling alley known as Lovers Lanes, a craft beer bar, gourmet donut shop, and the debut of 2 new globally-inspired restaurant concepts. Additionally, signature Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ adorn every balcony of this all-suite resort, ensuring every guest has the chance to experience Sandals resorts’ reimagined luxury tubs.
With three levels of spacious suites to choose from and optional private butler service, the Sandals Royal Barbados resort offers guests more luxury under one roof than ever before. Whether couples seek a picturesque place to hold ceremonies and celebrations or simply a serene spot to sunbathe, the resort’s stunning location along Maxwell Beach fulfills every imaginable desire.
Inside Look: Sandals Royal Barbados Deluxe
- Newest Sandals concept featuring 222 all-suite accommodations
- Unlimited dining at 7 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 5 full-service bars, including swim-up bars and a craft beer bar
- 31 pools, including a rooftop pool
- Sandals’ first 4-lane bowling alley
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Free access to amenities and activities at neighboring Sandals Barbados
- Free round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
Royal Barbados Resort Insider Tips
Personal Butler Service
Upgrade to personal butler service for an utterly stress-free vacation and experience what it’s like to be waited on hand and foot.
One advantage of choosing the Sandals Royal Barbados resort for your vacation is its truly unlimited nature. On top of the wide variety of restaurants and recreation available on-site, guests can also access the amenities of the neighboring Sandals Barbados resort. Located just next door and a short walk away, transportation between resorts is effortless, allowing couples to enjoy a grand total of 18 restaurants, 12 bars, 6 main pools, and 2 beaches throughout their stay.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, Sandals Royal Barbados caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world. Contact our Sandals expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next all inclusive Sandals getaway, we’re here to help!