No Sandals resort gives guests the royal treatment quite like the Sandals Royal Caribbean. The crown jewel of Jamaica’s romance resort scene, the allure of this award-winning property lies in its lavish attention to detail. From being greeted at the airport with a private BMW to lounging on the resort’s very own private island, every moment of our stay at Royal Caribbean resort was truly fit for a king.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
Lined with stretches of white-sand beach and an enchanting oceanfront gazebo, the main property of this all inclusive Sandals resort serves as the perfect picturesque backdrop for couples celebrating their dream destination wedding. But perhaps the most stunning aspect of the Royal Caribbean resort is its newly renovated over-the-water bungalows, featuring see-through glass floors and private infinity pools. Offering guests the height of luxury experience, these remarkable accommodations are the epitome of romance and are only available with such extravagant features at the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort.
When you’re not lounging around private beaches and luxurious suites, the deluxe Royal Caribbean resort provides plenty of exotic entertainment for couples to enjoy. Whether playing a game of traditional British croquet on the resort lawn or indulging in authentic international cuisine at the Royal Thai restaurant, guests will encounter a blend of cultural elements throughout their entire experience.
One of our favorite moments was attending the Sandals resort’s island extravaganza party one evening, followed by a glowing bonfire underneath the stars.
Inside Look: Sandals Royal Caribbean Deluxe
- Unlimited dining at 8 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 5 full-service bars, including 2 swim-up bars
- 7 main pools, including 5 freshwater pools
- Private offshore island with complimentary dragon boat transportation
- Luxurious over-the-water villas featuring private infinity pools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Free resort shuttle between neighboring Sandals
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- (Optional) Private BMW round-trip airport transfers
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
- (Optional) Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
Royal Caribbean Resort Insider Tips
If you’re celebrating a special day or looking for a fun way to give your other half some extra affection, spoil your lover with a couple’s massage in your own private cabana, all while overlooking the ocean on Royal Caribbean’s secluded offshore island.
One major advantage of choosing the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort for your all inclusive vacation is it’s truly unlimited nature. On top of the variety of restaurants and recreation available on-site, resort guests can also access the amenities of two additional nearby Jamaican Sandals resorts: the Sandals Inn and Sandals Montego Bay. A free resort shuttle makes transportation between locations effortless, allowing couples to enjoy a grand total of 23 restaurants, 13 bars, and 12 pools throughout their stay.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, the luxury all inclusive Sandals Royal Caribbean resort caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world. Contact our expert team of romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals resort getaway, we’re here to help!