A staple of old world elegance, the Sandals Royal Plantation merges historically inspired interiors with elements of lavish modern luxury for an overall experience sure to leave you lusting for a longer vacation. This intimate, 74-room oceanfront resort boasts an unparalleled level of service as the only All-Butler resort in the entire Sandals line.
Sandals Royal Plantation Review: Insights from our Sandals Travel Experts
When you’re not ordering room service from personal butlers that await your every beck and call, the gourmet chefs of Sandals Royal Plantation’s 5-star restaurants have tailored international menus full of traditional dishes and creative cuisine to delight your taste buds. Some of our favorite memories at the Royal Plantation were the afternoons spent on the Tea Terrace, a quaint tea bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea that offers guests a traditional English experience every day at 4:00pm. Notably, this all inclusive luxury resort is also home to C Bar, Jamaica’s only champagne and caviar bar featuring an impressive wine selection.
Tucked between two idyllic private coves, the Sandals Royal Plantation resort is the pinnacle of by-the-beach tranquility. Spend summer days basking in the Caribbean sun underneath the shade of an exotic tiki hut, or enjoy a leisurely swim in the resort’s heated pools in the cooler winter months. As night falls, sit back and relax while you experience the sights and sounds of authentic island entertainment and top-rate performers.
Inside Look: Sandals Royal Plantation Deluxe
- Unlimited dining at 5 gourmet restaurants featuring globally inspired, 5-star cuisine
- 2 full-service bars, including swim-up bars, 1 whirlpool and 2 pools tucked between 2 private coves with calm waters and offshore coral reefs
- Intimate all-butler service resort with only 74 rooms
- Included green fees and transfers to 4-star Sandals Golf & Country Club
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers and classes
- PADI-Certified scuba diving and equipment
- Unlimited land and water sports with professional instruction
- Nightly entertainment including live bands and shows
- Free shuttle and access to amenities and activities at neighboring Sandals Ochi
- Direct round-trip airport transfers
- Free WiFi throughout all rooms and common areas
- Personal Butler Service, trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers to provide exceptional service and anticipate your every need
- (Optional) Red Lane® Spa treatments
- (Optional) Island Routes luxury excursions available with accompaniment by local guides
Sandals Royal Plantation Resort Insider Tips
Just You and Your Partner
For more privacy, consider reserving the Villa Plantana, a 3-bedroom villa featuring its own pool amidst the quiet East Beach.
Quiet Retreat With Many Lively Activities Outside the Resort
Couples longing for a quiet retreat with the option to venture out for more lively activity will find the Sandals Royal Plantation a perfect fit. In addition to the restaurants and recreation available on-site, guests can also access the amenities of the neighboring Sandals Ochi. Located just five minutes away, transportation to Ochi is effortless, allowing couples to enjoy a grand total of
- 21 restaurants,
- 13 bars,
- 11 main pools, and
- 3 private coves throughout their stay.
Unlike most exchange programs, Ochi resort guests do not enjoy reciprocal access to the luxury Royal Plantation resort, maintaining the cherished exclusivity of this intimate all inclusive resort.
Whether you’re planning a dream vacation, destination wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, the Sandals Royal Plantation all inclusive resort in Jamaica caters to couples as one of the most romantic resorts in the world.
Contact our Sandals romance travel planners for exclusive deals and insider knowledge — from designing your big day to planning your next Sandals getaway, we’re here to help!