Famous for its calm turquoise waters, pristine sandy beaches, and an unparalleled atmosphere of serenity, the Turks & Caicos islands have long been a favorite destination among world-class travelers. But there’s more to these luxurious Caribbean islands than meets the eye! Whether you’re looking for a “lay back and relax” or a “get up and go” kind of vacation, remarkable opportunities lie just around every corner.
Check out the top five experiences that await you in the Turks & Caicos islands below!
#1 Discover What Lies Beneath the Surface
With over 150 miles of coastline, the Turks and Caicos islands boast the 3rd largest barrier reef system in the entire world.
- Slip on a snorkel to witness colorful coral reefs and spot all kinds of sea creatures; sting rays, turtles, and dolphins are all frequently seen along the islands’ shores!
- Adventure-seekers can dive deeper into this underwater world, exploring caves, grottos, and even shipwrecks by visiting one of the islands’ several 5-star PADI Scuba Dive Resorts or local dive tour operators.
#2 Embrace Your Sporty Side!
In addition to the normal range of water and land sports (including parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking, etc.), the Turks and Caicos islands offer extra special opportunities for those who enjoy a more active getaway.
From wading through shallow ocean waters on horseback to teeing off in the Caribbean’s best-rated golf course, there is something for all activity levels to engage in.
#3 Indulge in the Finer Things!
Wind down by reserving your accommodation in one of the many top-rated all-inclusive resorts on Providenciales.
- Home to a variety of boutique shops and a gourmet food scene that surpasses even that of San Francisco, this island is the ultimate luxury travel destination.
- For a more exclusive experience, retreat to your own personal oasis at the COMO Parrot Cay — a private island sanctuary and spa known for its unmatched tranquility!
#4 Set Sail Aboard a Luxury Fleet!
Above sea level, choose from a range of high-end sailing excursions to get the complete islander’s experience.
- Accompanied by an experienced captain and crew, charter a private Catamaran yacht for an exclusive full- or half-day tour around remote cays and deserted islands.
- Alternatively, opt for a romantic evening cruise to catch the magnificent sunset complemented by champagne and dinner.
- For those who prefer to catch their own dinner, the Turks and Caicos islands feature an ideal environment for deep sea fishing.
- First-timers and seasoned fishermen alike have the chance to chase after yellowfin tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and blue marlin, to name a few.
#5 Explore World-Famous Beaches!
No Turks and Caicos to do list would be complete without a visit to some of the islands’ breathtakingly beautiful beaches.
- Some of our favorite spots include world-famous Grace Bay, where you can take a refreshing dip in crystal-clear waters.
- Alternatively, opt for a more secluded experience at the neighboring Leeward Beach, a perfect spot for picking seashells, or Half Moon Bay, home to the fascinating Rock Iguanas.
- There’s no shortage of stunning coastal scenery here, and each beach offers a truly unique experience!
From rest and relaxation to adventure above and below the sea, the Turks and Caicos islands offer travelers a variety of luxury activities. For an unforgettable island experience, add this world class destination to your must-visit list and start planning with our team today!
Ready to get away?
Contact our experienced travel team today for a complimentary consultation and begin planning your dream vacation!